Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Why am I like this?

I can do a home pregnancy test anytime now and I will know the result. But, I have no courage. I feel very pregnant and I do not want to break the happiness. I am sad that I am behaving like an ostrich burying its head in the sand. I didn't even buy a single pregnancy test. I know that instead of going in for a blood HCG measurement and getting the result from an unknown person, knowing my fate in the comfort of my own home will be the best. Even then, I am sitting and brooding here doing nothing! I love the pampering I am getting from my DH and friends. If the result is negative everything will come to an end. My mother is eagerly awaiting the result. How will I comfort her if the result is negative? Any words of wisdom? Have any of you felt the way I am feeling now? Is it even normal!!!!

My blood HCG measurement will be on wednesday. I wish that wednesday never comes!

3 comments:

  1. I am exactly like you ! I prefer to keep hope and stay positive until the blood test. Just a few hours to wait now, I will think a lot about you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on day 12 of my 3rd IUI. I am getting PMS :(
    Heartbroken :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really sorry you are feeling down. Don't worry eventually all will be well. Life will pose you many more difficult situations, just make this opportunity to grow stronger. Broken hearts never remain the same, many more happiness will come to you. Good luck!

      Delete

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...