Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do’s and don’ts during 2ww



Do’s
  • Take your medicines properly.
  • Continue with your everyday normal activity.
  • Surround yourself with people who will make you feel relaxed and happy.
  • Do not do anything which you are not comfortable with. This will help to avoid self-blame if the IVF cycle did not succeed.
Dont’s
  • Do not use sauna, hot tubs ( you can have showers !) or do any vigorous activity (like strenuous exercise)  which could raise your basal body temperature.
  • Don’t change your diet drastically.
  • Do not restrict your daily activity-do not take bed rest !
  • Do not raise your hopes too much – have realistic expectations !
  • Avoid people who can raise your insecurity and stress levels.
http://blog.drmalpani.com/2012/01/dos-and-donts-during-ivf-2-ww.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...